Sunday 20 May 2012

The Ride of the Rohirrim Part One

"Arise now, arise, Riders of Théoden!
Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter!
Spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered,
A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises!
Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor!"

For my next project, I've decided to start an all mounted Rohan army, the opposite of my current army - Dwarves (and yes, I know I haven't finished the Dwarves yet). This will be a challenge for me, as I have painted horses for a long time, since about June last year, and these horses will be done without washes.
So without further ado, the first two Riders of Rohan:

2 comments:

  1. The war band is of to a good start, keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate, I've got 24 of these guys lined up for my army, and then heroes

    ReplyDelete